“This is post which you may want to share with your friend. When you come to the end of it, you will know why.”
We are coming to the end of Year 2011. My 2011 was eventful in both good and not good ways. I went from the peak to the deep valley in business and confidence.
And last night Stefanie and I went to watch New Year’s Eve. It was a movie that didn’t get good reviews, but I thought it was pretty nice. There are meaningful scenes and quotes, lessons to take away.
The main theme is about Forgiveness and Second Chance.
One of the character, Clare shares a quote in the movie that made me teared.
Claire: “It’s suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate the New Year, to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by.
To remember both our triumphs and our missteps – our promises made, and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures – or closed ourselves down, for fear of getting hurt.
Because that’s what New Year’s is all about: getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more. And stop worrying about ‘what if’ and start embracing what would be.
So when that ball drops at midnight – and it will drop – let’s remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other. And not just tonight but all year long.”
She said this with so much essence that I fell in love with this character.
It inspire me to write this post just before New Year’s Eve to have you to reflect on the Year 2011. The following question is what I got from one of the Master that I known, John Stamalous who is a Master Breathworker.
- What was your biggest triumph in 2011?
- What was the smartest decision you made in 2011?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2011 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2011?
- What was the most loving service you performed in 2011?
- What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2011?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2011?
- Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2011?
- What was the biggest risk you took in 2011?
- What was the biggest surprise in 2011?
- What important relationship improved the most in 2011?
- What compliment would you liked to have received in 2011?
- What compliment would you liked to have given in 2011?
- What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2011?
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2012?
- What advice would you like to give yourself in 2012?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2012?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2012?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2012?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2012?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2012?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2012?
- What about your work, are you most committed to changing and improving in 2012?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2012?
- What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2012?
- Who or what, other than yourself, are you most committed to loving and serving in 2012?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2012?
The above questions can set your directions in 2012, giving you an awesome and fruitful year. Have fun and experience life in 2012.
Do share this page with your friends, so that they too can have a great 2012!