Over the years of entrepreneurship, speaking engagements and coaching opportunities, I had the opportunities to meet very successful people. Most of them are very humble and down to earth people. Many of them don’t look like they are multi-millionaires.
Many of them drive a simple car, though they can easily afford a few Ferraris. Some of them don’t drive, they prefer to take public transport. They are what we call the closet millionaires. You will never know they are rich until you get to know them well.
In this eReport, these 3 multi-millionaires revealed their challenges in their younger days, and what did they do to overcome these piles of challenges. These multi-millionaires are:
1. Ms Wendy Tan – $40m Engineering Company
2. Mr Moonshi Mohsenruddin – $5m IT Company
3. Mr JC Lin – $12m Oil Industry
This report reveals:
- The story in their younger days.
- The challenges that they faced when building their wealth.
- How did they overcome the challenges in life.
- What are the opportunities that brought them the massive wealth?
- What are the experiences they had that shaped their character?
- What lessons can you learned from them?
- How do you apply these lessons for yourself?