Being successful is not like what you may think. All of us have certain beliefs about success. Some of these beliefs may not be supportive. And they may be the reasons how come some are not successful. Here are the 21 myths about being successful and wealth.
- Successful people are greedy.
- Successful people are selfish.
- The Rich are unscrupulous.
- The Rich are ungodly.
- The successful are materialistic.
- The rich lie for money.
- The wealthy are corrupt.
- The rich are not happy.
- The successful doesn’t have a harmonious family.
- The rich has no life.
- Successful people don’t spend time with family.
- Successful people have lots of burden.
- The wealthy are not living peacefully.
- The rich don’t have friends.
- The rich are stingy.
- The wealthy are evil.
- Successful people take advantage of others.
- The rich are rude.
- The rich work long hours.
- The wealthy are unholy.
- The wealthy has no love for humanity.
These 21 myths are absolutely nonsense. In the course of my journey, I’ve met many many ultra wealthy people. They are the complete opposite of the 21 myths up there. In fact they are just like anybody on the street. Strip off all the titles that they own, they are just a human being.
Those who still believe on the above myths, may like to take a hard look on themselves. Where did these beliefs come from? Are these beliefs obstructing your way to become wealthy?
Download FREE e-Report here! "Life Lessons That I Learned From 3 Millionaires!"Fill up the form below to download the report for free!