I Help You To Get Into Action
A friend once told me that he dare not look for me because I’ll challenge him to achieve more in his life. Or I’ll ask him how come he’s not taking action.
Yes, I get my clients to move into action, to achieve more result in life. It can be daunting for you, but that’s exactly the value that I’m going to bring onto the table.
Type of clients who ask for my help:
- Those who want to start a business but don’t know how to
- Those who are looking for the next direction in life
- Those who want to grow their income
- Those who have a goal but are unsure of achieving it
- Those who have been procrastinating
- Those who have been putting off their plan
My method of bringing my clients to achieve their goals is called coaching. This is a very powerful method where it helps you to discover unsupportive beliefs that are stopping you from achieving. After discovering your unsupportive beliefs, you will be put through a three-step process.
- You will be shown a ultimate planning tool for your goals.
- You will be put into an execution program.
- You will be accountable for your action and result.
This three-step process is to ensure that you achieve your intended results.
Some of my clients’ results include:
- A struggling dad who went on to generate $15,000 income
- A 22 year old girl generate $900 per weekend consistently
- A struggling employee found his life values and switch to a happier job
- A diabetic finally follows his exercise regime
- A housewife started her online business
- A single mom started her part-time blogshop
- A millionaire found back his self confident
Read some of the letters they wrote.
So if you are looking for some support to move forward in life or to achieve some goals, do fill up the form below to have a pre-coaching conversation.
(Due to the increasing amount of workload and some who abuses my time by not turning up for the appointment, I no longer offer free pre-coaching conversation)
The investment of the pre-coaching conversation is $45. In the event that you decide to take on a full coaching, it will be deducted from the coaching fee.